Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my computer is on - but I am not logged into the internet at all - suddently IE will open on my desktop and many, many sessions appear - up to 40 or so! I have to then close the group but then it locks up my computer and makes it run at 100% cpu. Any idea how to fix this problem? I am in need of help~ (When they open - it does not log me into the internet - just opens the many IE sessions).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have you tried running Ad Aware to see how much crap in on your Hard Drive? There are a lot of programs that you can download that include those annoying popups in them. I used to have a similiar problem and after I deleted all the files adaware detected, there was a big improvement

·
Registered
41 Posts
No its a free program you can download from www.lavasoftusa.com Its real easy to use. Just install it and select what you want it to scan. (ie registry, C drive, etc etc) and click the scan button. You should back up the files before you delete them because sometimes (rarely) it can delete a file that another program uses to run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.