Processor Speed: 3.6 GHz
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Duel 200 Gig HD w/ Raid: 400 Gig HD Total; SATA 100 7200rpm
Op system: Windows XP Media Edition

Current on M/S Security updates according to Microsoft

I have Norton Internet Security 2005 with automatic update Version 8.0.7.1

And Trend Micro Anti-Spyware 3.0

My Problem
My question is: How do I download the latest greatest version of M/S Master Volume and make it work on my computer???

M/S Master Volume 5.1 is corrupt and I can’t find it on the M/S update website to reinstall???

I use to be able to listen to Music CD’s on the front of my computer’s headphone jacks now I can not. I click on the Volume Control and all that shows in the window is (Master Volume, Wave, SW Synth and CD Player).

This window use to show many more controls, front and back speaker, Sub Woofer, Mic and Front Mic controls, but Master volume does not show this any more.

I went to “Control Panel” > ” Sound and Audio Devices” to set up the front Mic and it would not read (hear) it. I have done this many times before, always with great success.

My question is: How do I download the latest greatest version of M/S Master Volume and make it work on my computer???:grin:

Thanks
PS My Speakers work out of the rear of my computer. I do have sound out of the back

·
Registered
34 Posts
You might need to reinstall your audio drivers... If you have onboard audio you'll need to check your motherboard or PC manufacturer website for drivers.

I'm assuming you already messed around with the drop-down menu where it says HD audio rear output on your screenshot, if you select different devices you might find that one is muted...:4-dontkno

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Computer

Purchased “Feb 2005”

SONY VGC-RA834G

Processor Brand: Intel
Processor Class: Pentium 4 Processor
Processor Number: 560J with HT Technology
Processor Speed: 3.6 GHz
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Duel 200 Gig HD w/ Raid: 400 Gig HD Total; SATA 100 7200rpm
Op system: Windows XP Media Edition

Current on M/S Security updates according to Microsoft

I have Norton Internet Security 2005 with automatic update Version 8.0.7.1

And Trend Micro Anti-Spyware 3.0

My Problem
My question is: How do I download the latest greatest version of M/S Master Volume and make it work on my computer???

M/S Master Volume 5.1 is corrupt and I can’t find it on the M/S update website to reinstall???

I use to be able to listen to Music CD’s on the front of my computer’s headphone jacks now I can not. I click on the Volume Control and all that shows in the window is (Master Volume, Wave, SW Synth and CD Player).

This window use to show many more controls, front and back speaker, Sub Woofer, Mic and Front Mic controls, but Master volume does not show this any more.

I went to “Control Panel” > ” Sound and Audio Devices” to set up the front Mic and it would not read (hear) it. I have done this many times before, always with great success.

My question is: How do I download the latest greatest version of M/S Master Volume and make it work on my computer???:grin:

Thanks
PS My Speakers work out of the rear of my computer. I do have sound out of the back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.