Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First: My phone got disconnected, I called my ISP and they told me it got permanently disconnected and that someone will go over to fix it. All the while my internet was still working, I don't know how lol. 1 year have passed and still no sign of the tech guy from my ISP but my internet still works but phone still has no dial tone.

Second: Phone finally works but according to ISP its still disconnected lol. Internet connection has been acting up and last night I lost it totally. I'm only getting the local IP address (169....).

Well definitely my ISP can't help coz on their end my phone line and internet status is disconnected. Funny part is I got free internet for about a year (no bill was sent).

So do I troubleshoot and hope that the internet comes back lol? I'm still waiting for the guy from my ISP.

·
Global Moderator
Electronic Design
52,035 Posts
I have no idea what you're talking about, or what equipment you have. If you were getting no bill, my guess is they finally decided you should also get no service.

I suggest paying for your access like the rest of us, and you'll probably have better luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.