Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i turned on my pc i got this error. Why? I've disabled "Network boot" and i've tried to make a recovery disk and it boots the disc. The only problem is that my driver aren't listed? And i can't do anything else? Any suggestions? (By the way i use Win7.)

·
TSF - Enthusiast
3,172 Posts
Well first of all you need to give more information about your computer hardware ?
make and model of PC if custom build then list all specs including the power supply make and model

have you changed the boot priority to CD/DVD under BIOS?

Drivers are not listed? where after installing the operating system??
please explain more

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not really good at this i'm afraid x3... but here we go...
Packard Bell Easynote TK81
Specs:
AMD Phenom ll X4 N950
AMD Radeon HD 6650 1GB VRAM
4GB DDR3 RAM
750GB HDD
15.6'' HD LED
Windows 7 64-bit

I don't know anything about the power supply though...

I'll list the top 3 boot orders:
USB CD/DVD
IDE0
IDE1

I am kind of young and new to this so please do explain everything in alot of details if you don't mind. Thanks in advance.

·
TSF - Enthusiast
3,172 Posts
Your boot order seems to be fine
You have tried making a recovery disk..did that work fine?
Can you boot from that DVD?
if so did you load the windows 7 ?
if so were there any problems during the install?
if no then right now you don't have any drivers installed on your computer therefore you can't access internet, sound doesn't work etc? Am I right?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i could boot the DVD... but yeah your right. Nothing works at all. Only booting that disc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sorry? I don't think i follow..? I couldn't install windows 7 under recovery tools. Pretty much the only thing i can do is get into BIOS and start recovery tools through the disc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I made another one but that one doesn't work neither. Is there a way to put a windows 7 operating system onto a disk? I would like to use the 'load drivers' button since my operating system ain't listed.

·
TSF - Enthusiast
3,172 Posts
Power on your computer. When the Packard Bell logo is displayed, press and hold the ALT key while pressing repeatedly the F10 key. Release the keys when a message displays that Windows is loading files.
After the system recovery program has loaded follow the prompts to reinstall the operating system.
In case the recovery software does not start, you need to use Recovery DVDs or CDs; please visit packard bell's website or contact them to get an actual DVD for your windows 7

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.