Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am sure this is an easy fix and answer. I suspect I already know what the response is going to be. I am at work and I am running RHEL5u4 (yeah yeah I know but it is what we run). The system in question has a PNY Geforce 9800GT with 1GB Ram. I have the latest Nvidia drivers installed. We have a projector system here that we are trying to hook up to the the system in question however, the projector only supports analog input. No problem right? I hook up the DVI port to a VGA/DVI adapter and run a VGA cable to the projector....No video. Ok I get an VGA to DVI cable hook it up.....no video. I hook up an DVI cable to the system and hook it into a standard monitor. VIDEO. I hook the VGA to DVI cable up to the same monitor only on the VGA input....no video. So now I am asking this: do the PNY 9800Gts only support a digital output signal? I have called PNY no response and I can not find anything anywhere on the net that tells me if this is true or not. I am only asking because I have to report something to my supervisor and I need to have confirmation of what I suspect to be true. Thank you

Vince

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.