Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,

i found your website thru a search for a problem i am having with my computer, i wish i had joined your site 10 years ago!!! i got my first computer in about 1988 and really like doing things with them, but always get something messed up on it.

usually i try to do some fixes with help from some sort of tech support people over the phone, then end up taking it in to a place in town where they end up fixing it for me. they do a great job and it isn't too expensive (cheaper than a new computer!)

i found a thread that addressed the problem that i'm having (i guess i should say one of the problems i'm having), and went thru the steps that were posted to clean it off, then i got to the beginning page of the forum and it said to follow certain steps before doing anything...so that's where i'm at.

i'm doing my windows update right now and then going to go back to following the steps in order to get my hijack this log posted. thank you so much for this site, it looks like it's going to be very helpful for me!!!!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
:pray: Hi
Welcome to TSF

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.