Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo people. ima tha new person added to this place:winkgrin: and sealy which is mah mom wanted me to come here and join with yall.and she said everyone wanted to meet me. well here i am :D thank you and have a nice day lol

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
2,697 Posts
Well Mr. Eminem.. Welcome to tha Board! I hope you iz gona like it heya! Word to your moms, I came to drop bombz.. by the way. can I get an order of trailer park girls goin' round tha outside?

LOL! Have a great time man! :D

·
Administrator, Automotive Team Manager
5,284 Posts
Welcome slimshady! Mom says you're a good guy!

·
Registered
647 Posts
hey there, hows it going , welcome aboard, oh by the way Im the nice one here a TSF, a little weird but other than that, very mild mannered. No one word from the peanut gallery.lol:winkgrin:

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
My young Slim.... woe is me... lol... You see the Tweety girl? Now, she says she is the nice one.... hehehehe take me , the way I am and double it.. and you have that Tweety frooo haaa fly girl ;)
She's my partner in crime.. hehehehehe You'll just love her....
Everybody else here is just too cool for words... you behave in here... We have a rep to protect!!!
I love you :) :) :smooch:

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
sup slim....welcome duuude...you're gonna have fuuuuun herrrre

uh uh, yeeah... uh huh...wicky wicky wicky wo wo wooo wick wick woo oooooo

Im slim shady yes Im the real shady all the other slim shadys are jus' imitating....na na na nana na na nananananana... DJ, wheres the spin maaan....lets get it goin on... LOL j/k man had to do it, all of a sudden feeling like singing...that I cant do...

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
merlin said:
sup slim....welcome duuude...you're gonna have fuuuuun herrrre

uh uh, yeeah... uh huh...wicky wicky wicky wo wo wooo wick wick woo oooooo

Im slim shady yes Im the real shady all the other slim shadys are jus' imitating....na na na nana na na nananananana... DJ, wheres the spin maaan....lets get it goin on... LOL j/k man had to do it, all of a sudden feeling like singing...that I cant do...
LOL You're so crazy.... that';s why I like ya!!
See Ole boy? * slim*... fun fun fun here :)

·
STILL Stuck in a treestand....
929 Posts
Slim :confused: and what's up with all of the slang? Well welcome to TSF. Aslong as you wear your clothes right and keep your mommy happy you'll enjoy your stay with us. Otherwise we'll get to see her spank her little boy!:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cuz im slim shady yes IM tha real shady

yo everyone. thanx fo tha comments and posts and welcomes and stuff.. and to tha people that rapped to me. LOL! nice one. haha. but if u want..we CAN have a lil rap contest lol. i can rap realllllllllll good. and i go to a place to rap and battle and stuff. so its all good. oh yah. and hey mama! lol i luv u to. and to tha person that said i needed a spankin or whatever? um....lol no. i dont get spankins nemore. but thats ok too. but neway thank u all for tha welcomes and posts again. and ill c yall later. and hello to mah moms crimestopper sidekick person tweety bird. lol

Da REal SLim SHady!!!!!!!!

·
STILL Stuck in a treestand....
929 Posts
Looks like you need speech lessons. LOL

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
*goes back and hides under rock to remember why she had children * ;)
K, Slim, eventhough ya didn't talk ';normal' like we talked about ,it's ok.. you're only 15 once and you know, I am so porud of you...no matter how you talk... You're a wonderful young man, with a good head on your shoulders....I love you...Behave!!!!

And thanks everybody for welcoming my baby ...who isn't such a baby anymore :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.