Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Logitech Wave keyboard, running XP SP2. I get the yellow question marks when I plug it in.

The drivers from logitech.com say they are not compatible with my system.
I have used other usb devices in the same ports I am trying the keyboard in, and they work. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They didn't, but I have some, and that does not work. I've tried some other usb keyboards in the office, and they don't work either. My Logitech USB mouse works fine, this is very strange......

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
It's possible that it's a defective keyboard. Try installing it on another computer, both by usb and ps/2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes that is the one I tried, and the one that came with it, it is actually software, I can't find just a plain driver. Every time I plug it it, it show up twice...and they both go away at the same time ...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really appreciate all the help you have given thus far. I downloaded that, and its pretty much the same as the 4.01. I called Logitech , and the Tech told me it's a system problem, and it should work without any drivers or software. I canty get any usb keyboard, of any make to work. But I plug in any other USB device, from a mouse to an ipod, and they all work. It's just the keyboard that won't work. Pretty frustrating.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.