Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High Again,

Well different section and a different request. Well, I have just posted a logo request at the graphic section....

Now the bigger one!

The site is kinda ready.... but for all good reasons whole lots of work is to be done...i have friends to help me but would still like to go on and on and make it the best...

Guys need support.... plz check www.takeitcool.com and post ur comments ...also advice me what better can be done with such a cooooool name....

Request your advice.

Best Regards,

Abhishek Shah :heartlove

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Design Team
2,274 Posts
Hi, welcome to TSF,
The first thing I can advise is to add a bit of a buffer to the margins in your tables. It would look alot cleaner if your text content wasn't so close to your borders. Also, consider lowering your total width so that viewers at 800 x 600 get the whole image. You need to take into consideration the extra space that scroll bars take up when you set your width. This isn't all that important, but it does make a difference on your visitors if there's 15 pixels not showing.
Other than that, theres not much there that I can say has to be changed. If you really want to go all out, get rid of the tables and use css formatting.. It won't make a difference in how it looks, but it's still a nice upgrade. Hopefully you'll get some other comments to consider also.
Best of luck!
-Six

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Hi and welcome to TSF,

Well as usual, seems like Six has covered all the points.
Apart from what Six said I reckon the site looks good. Of course there is always something to improve but I suggest I like the site the way it is :sayyes:

Have a fun and computing day,
Grove :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.