Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just joined a few hours ago, my son and I own a Graphic Design Studio and we have the ideas, or some ideas or at least one good idea.....maybe at least we hope so. I saw this forum on moneymakergroup.com's forum about helping dummies ow to clean their computers so I thought I would check it out. I am very impressed with the layout and hope that good friendships can be forged here. Was very impressed thatr you have a section for car guys/gals. I posted there first with my damaged 1964 Corvette that I must sell. But anyway we are also interested in games, online and or console games, we do the editorial part looking to work with the tech folks, we think we can market our ideas, or at best HOPE we can....so we are going over to the gaming section to look around. See ya later, also thanks Jason for the PM welcome I am here now, RWC and KLC:wave:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, for such a warm welcome, this is an awesome forum, especially for those of us who maybe have ideas for the internet but not the tech training. My son and I are interested in creating a new kind of online gaming experience. We hope that there are folks here that would be interested in some of our ideas for "fun and profit". Actually we hope to start a win-win experience. So I need to explore around the forum, and see what is happening. Already I have benefitted from a post about cleaning the computer. So thanks for such a warm welcome, will be thinking about bringing some good things to the table. But even if nothing completely materializes as I am thinking right now, we are sure to learn more from you all. Later

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello, RWC and KLC, and welcome to the TSF family!
Zazula, this is awesome, we are so glad we found out about TSF, already I have learned more about cleaning up my computer and have put out some feelers out to the gaming section, got great response from Gamerman, and you got an Auto car guy/gal section, totally awesome. I just hope the BMW owner is not upset with me, I told him my opinion was to buy the Audi he was looking at because too many soccer moms terrorize the roads with big Beamers in America, I probably offended him though I did not mean too, oh well..... I am staying with the gamer side of things right now, which is what my son and I want to be a part of, the creative side, but it is great just have some where to go and ask those dum questions about computers and programs and tech stuff....So yeah, bring in the New Year baby....Oh Yeah..... I gotta run but I will check back in tonight and see whats happening, thanks for the warm welcome:wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.