Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just brought a pioneer dvr-710 burner. every time i try to burn a dvd i get an error message saying: burned process failed. i'm using nero 7 essentials that came with the dvd burner. i tried three times and wasted three dvd's so any suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
13,828 Posts
Nero 7 isn't the best CD/DVD burner IMO. The 6 version was a lot better. I have found that burning a DVD @ 8x on Nero 7 makes it burn successfully most of the time. If that doesn't work still, try 4x.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm not liking nero at the moment either. i have switched dvd-r as well and i do plan on trying to burn at a lower speed. thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well burning at a slower speed didnt work. switching the brand of dvd-r's didn't work. so any suggestions on different burning software and brand of dvd-r's?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it is listed under the bios as: samsung dvd-rom sd-612. i have uninstalled nero twice already. i went to the cdfeaks link, and they were talking about switching out the 40ide with an 80. but i only have 40 on hand. thanks for all the suggestions=), anymore would be great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.