Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a combo drive that included the Nero Express burning software, it is an "OEM" version, I'm trying to burn an ISO image to a CD but am having trouble doing it, when I click onto the "Disc Image or Saved Project" icon from Nero, I get the screen of where to locate the ISO image that I wish to burn from the saved files, when I open the folder of the ISO image where it is located I get nothing on the screen but when I go to Files Of Type and locate "Image Files{*.nrg;*.iso;*.cue}:" I get the files in the folder, also if I locate "All Files{*.*}, I get the files in the folder as well, but I don't have the Nero Burm ROM screen that some people have mentioned about on other forums, so how do I burn an ISO image from this Nero OEM Express software? do I enter locate Image Files and enter the file name that I want to burn the ISO image to a CD? hope that someone has the same version that I have and can help me out? thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
When you open Nero Express, you should see a button that says "Nero". Click that to get to the Nero Burning Rom window, which is the advanced setting.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Resolution said:
When you open Nero Express, you should see a button that says "Nero". Click that to get to the Nero Burning Rom window, which is the advanced setting.

nope, like I said I don't have the Nero Burning ROM screen, my version of Nero is an OEM one and it does not include that, all I get when I do click the "Nero" icon is an web link to Nero.com :sayno:

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
I had a similar problem with the OEM nero.
Put your Nero CD in and go to my computer right click on the drive and choose open then look for the setup icon for nero burning rom and install it from there,
My one skipped installing it and yours may have too

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kodi said:
I had a similar problem with the OEM nero.
Put your Nero CD in and go to my computer right click on the drive and choose open then look for the setup icon for nero burning rom and install it from there,
My one skipped installing it and yours may have too

tried what you suggested but there is no Nero Burning ROM program on the CD at all, damn Nero OEM, BTW my combo drive is the Lite-On SOHC-5236K retail version, is there anyway someone can send me the Nero Buring ROM program? thanks

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my CD has Nero OEM Suite which contains DOS Driver, Nero Express 6 and INCD 4, Drive Manual and Acrobat Reader, there is no Nero Burning ROM program on my CD :sad:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
If all you want to do is burn an ISO, then click where it says "Disk image or saved project". Find your .iso file, open it, and then burn it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Resolution said:
If all you want to do is burn an ISO, then click where it says "Disk image or saved project". Find your .iso file, open it, and then burn it.

that's the problem I'm having, there is no screen with any .iso file listed? when I click the Disc Image icon, a screen opens up but no file name is listed at the bottom, when I list "Image Files {*.nrg;*.iso;*.cue} then I get the file name but when I burn that file to a CD and I open the CD, there is nothing showing at all, if someone can please just send the Nero Burning ROM program, that would be great

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my problem has been solved, I was using in sufficient media to burn the ISO images but how come I couldn't use 1 CD to burn 3 ISO images, all 3 put together is well under 700MB? I had to use 3 different CD's, thanks to all those that helped me out here :sayyes:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Resolution said:
I'm afraid it's against forum policy to ask for copyrighted software. :4-thatsba

You don't need the Nero Burning Rom feature to burn an ISO.

Follow the following document...

http://ww2.nero.com/enu/Tutorials_Express_6_Disc_image_or_saved_project.html

hey sorry, I wasn't trying to anything illegal in asking for copyrighted software, I was extremely frustrated here for over 2 days trying to get Nero to burn ISO images,
if you only linked that tutorial, I would have known what to do the 1st day, thanks for your help

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Oh, no. You were suppose to do your homework BEFORE you made your post, which includes checking Nero's website for documentation on how to use the product. :4-thatsba

However, I am glad that I could help. :smile:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah yeah I know, didn't think it was that hard to burn an ISO inage,
so how come I had to use 3 CD's for each ISO image and couldn't fit all 3 onto 1 CD especially since it was less than 700MB total?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
If you wanted all the files on one CD, then you would have to use a special program like WinISO or ISOBuster to extract them from the image file.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there
my problem is i am trying to get hd footage onto a blu ray-re disc i do one
shoot that is alright but i do another shoot and i try add the footage on the
same disc but a box comes up saying disc is not empty it seems as if the
disc has been finalized i want it left open to add is there any way to overcome
this hope you can help thank you
norman 32

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status