Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

Pretty much my entire Vista ultimate has gone to crap on me. I have had nothing but problems with it for the past 3 months or so. I had the side bar stop working on me, recycle bin stopped working. Last week it totally just died on me and I did a repair from DVD to restore it back. Now I am back to nothing but problems. I cant open files and i cant use EXE files.
I keep getting errors and I did have a WUBI partition on my hard drive which It wont allow me to delete and and I cant even boot into Linux now.
I have tried these darn repair installs and it never seems to fix the main issues I have.
It is time for wipe and fresh install. I work in web programming so I really need this computer running 100% as it is my main workstation. I have all my back ups and copies of software I use.

I am unsure exactly how to wipe my hard drive safely. Can I get some help on how to do this?. Just wipe and fresh install.
I thank you all in advance. I use vista ultimate 64 bit SP1. Really cant wait till my Mac's later this year.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.