Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This login error occurs when using IE to send an e-mail by clicking on an e-mail link. Fatal Login Error. hr = 80041035, f = -2147217355 My browser is configured to work with Windows live. This should log in automatically to the mail server.
Thank you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
when you go to tools > internet options > programs tab

do you have the proper mail client selected and does that mail client have a proper account configured?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Configuration checks

Yes, Windows Live Mail, I can login otherwise, say to Windows Live directly to check my mail. However only when clicking on an e-mail link is the error reported. Also the system functions when OE is running. This issue is also reported in a few other cases by doing a search of the error message. Do you suggest this is a dll of mine that may be missing or damaged and how can I check this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also getting this fatal login error when I try to send anything on line (such as a "page" or a link. I hit file....then send...then the passport window comes up. This is already filled in correctly. Then the fatal error 80041035 comes up. I have googled it and found many people have had this problem, but have not located any solutions. HELP!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a known issue for Microsoft. Please contact Microsoft support for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.