Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I'm using the 96.85 ForceWare Drivers for my FX 5500 on Vista Ultimate SP1 x86 and they totally suck. I read somewhere that these aren't even final drivers, they're just betas.

I've heard of the latest ForceWare drivers having a modified inf. and I was wondering if someone could give me a link to one of these modified drivers for my FX 5500, preferably somewhere around the 175.19, cause those were the drivers I used on XP and they were awesome. I don't think the 175.19 drivers work on Vista, not at least for my FX 5500.

Anyway I just want the latest ForceWare driver for Vista with a modified inf to make the driver support my FX 5500. Much appreciated.:pray:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are the reasons I want new drivers:

It's not quite clear, but if you look at the tree on the left you'll see some black lines stretching down from the leaves. It's hard to capture on screenshot, these things happen so fast, but they are happening all over the screen, and shadows don't render properly.

Tree Line Road Plant Thoroughfare

It even happens on the Source Engine(HL2, HL2 EP2, CS:S):eek:
Look at the sky, there is some kind of rendering problem, and there are "holes" on the screen.

Font Geological phenomenon Rock

And I'm convinced it's because of the beta drivers, this never happened on XP.

PS: Please don't tell me to go back to XP. I just can't.:grin:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are the drivers I'm using. I need a higher version, with a modified inf cause the latest versions don't support the FX series on Vista. Thats why I need one with a modified inf.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.