Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would greatly appreciate any help I can get for an Innogear Minijam audio device used with my Handspring Prism. My desktop o/s is W98SE. I can find nothing regarding this system and my original CD was lost in a fire. Anything would be very helpful. I would mention you in my will but they would probably come after you for a bequest.

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
From amazon.com ....
Product Description
You can instantly turn your USB connected Handspring Visor into an MP3 Player with the MiniJam from Innogear. Use the easy drag-and-drop MP3 file transfer from your desktop to the MiniJam to listen to CD quality sound on your Visor. With MiniJam you can read eBooks on your Visor. You can even view images one at a time, or as a slide show.MiniJam is compatible with the patented Springboard external expansion slot from Handspring, which provides for plug-and-play, fast and easy installation of the MiniJam to the Visor. No software drivers to install or special adapters needed! It also comes with a suite of pre-loaded applications for a full multimedia experience.

Someone on another forum is looking for the bundled software. Try emailing him for a copy. http://www.carreg.fsnet.co.uk/minijam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.