Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I have an spyware that runs explore.exe on my system on startup. the Explore.exe which my Outpost firewall catch as original Internet Explorer is trying to connect to
IEXPLORE.EXE TCP Connection with 221.228.97.118:8008 blocked *Block Outbound TCP to Proxy:8008 for IEXPLORE.EXE

So i am trying to find out what is making my internet explorer to do that. i searched my pc for another iexplore.exe file but i couldnt find. Hope searchDesktop dont miss files.

and when i run msconfig i saw something that is unknown to me. and i need help someone to explain me what could that be.
Look at the picture attached and please let me know what do you think that is ? and how could i find out where is started and how ? and by what most important.
i guess if i remove it from there will stop running but first dont know if its anything i need( i guess no) and i would really like to see if could find out how it get there.
thanks.

Attachments

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
54,257 Posts
Click on the Spyware Cleaning link in my signature and follow the 5 step process to get rid of spyware

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks a lot.
but anyway about the picture i showed you . do you have any idea what that could be ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
btw i find out what is making iexplore.exe to try to connect there .
when i start the system there is a IEXPLORE.EXE started by SYSTEM . after i kill that process no more trys for TCP connections out to the above host. doesnt matter if i run Internet Explorer it does nothing. only the one that is started from SYSTEM is trying to connect to that host.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
54,257 Posts
Have you installed all Microsoft updates? . . there was one that fixed a problem with explorer trying to connect and hanging the system . . Following the 5 steps will get you fixed up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.