Tech Support banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to set it up so that my laptop will pick up on my iphone through my wifi and I can download music from itunes into my iphone without using a usb cable.

I set up blue tooth to connect my phone and laptop. Then itunes asked to backup and encrypt stuff I have on my phone.

Then I realized I already by default have itunes on my phone and I can access my itunes library there. So now I'm confused. It seems like I didn't need to do any syncing. What is the purpose of that? Is there anything that I did that can be of use to me? Also, if I blue tooth connected my devices, how come I am not seeing my iphone pop up in itunes when I have itunes open on my laptop? Shouldn't they be speaking?

·
Microsoft-Team Manager , Hardware - Team Manager
68,853 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've read through those. I am hoping someone here knows what I am describing and can speak to the process I specifically experienced.

·
Microsoft-Team Manager , Hardware - Team Manager
68,853 Posts
You again have left things out of your first post, which version of Iphone and what version of Ios is it running when you have that then the info for that Ios and what can be done with it will be on the help pages you just have to look, the makers support pages should be your first place to look and I do mean look not just glance over and decide it's not there, as there are hundreds of page of info and FAQ's. There is also the dedicated Apple forums to look at for more info. Ideally you would do that before posting for help or at least make a start whilst awaiting replies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts