Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I need help picking a quality stand for 3 monitors that I have. I recently bought one - however as you can see on the screenshot I don't think it was a good pick because it has trouble holding the monitors and they are nowhere near lined up, so I decided to ask here if anyone knows a quality monitor stand that I can buy which can align my monitors properly, I just want them to look straight and not be misaligned, I'm sure you will understand what I mean by looking at the screenshot. I'm not concerned with the budget of the stand so just share the ones that works the best for you.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
29,608 Posts
Size of each monitor?

Reactions: FaisalKhan

·
Global Moderator
51,344 Posts
What kind of alignment are you trying to achieve?

It looks like the major issue is the monitors are three different models and two sizes as well. Trying to find a commercial stand that will properly align those is probably the impossible dream. I'd consider a home-brew model. Since most monitors have VESA mounting capability, you could mount them in the optimum position. You could also just use some little support "boxes" to support them in the heights desired.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What kind of alignment are you trying to achieve?

It looks like the major issue is the monitors are three different models and two sizes as well. Trying to find a commercial stand that will properly align those is probably the impossible dream. I'd consider a home-brew model. Since most monitors have VESA mounting capability, you could mount them in the optimum position. You could also just use some little support "boxes" to support them in the heights desired.

I'm just trying to line them up so they look straight. It doesn't have to be perfect but the way it is right now is pretty bad. Would you recommend to get a separate stand for each monitor to line them up better?

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
29,608 Posts
I'm just trying to line them up so they look straight. It doesn't have to be perfect but the way it is right now is pretty bad. Would you recommend to get a separate stand for each monitor to line them up better?
If you want to try, go cheap. At the other end, I've seen ones that are for multi monitors and operate electronically for the ultra lazy. :) I re-looked at your config. Is there any way to further adjust them?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you want to try, go cheap. At the other end, I've seen ones that are for multi monitors and operate electronically for the ultra lazy. :) I re-looked at your config. Is there any way to further adjust them?
No not really, I really tried to make it work with this stand but it's a nightmare lol. I don't really need it to operate electronically haha I just need something decent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts