Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

need help FIXING Win Xp !!!!!

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Alexander 
#1 ·
X(
I install Win Xp in another computer.

but when i want install the card 3D (but i think not just the card 3D) the computer say me "you need register your windows, if you dont register your windows before install your software , your software maybe will not run correctly"

- in help it says : this registration is very important , we strongely recommended you register your windows. this registration is for no others peoples use this windows with the some cd key........

but for register my windows i need have an enternet connection and i need istall the softwares for can have acces to the enternet.

but i think it gona say me the some problem "you need register..."

some ideas ??? ?maybe i need to delete this registration ?? if delete to, how ??

thanks in advance

#2 ·
It sounds like you are using the home edition of XP. If this is so, it requires that you register with Mr. Bill within a certain amount of time. You can only rigister on one computer or they will not like you anymore. If this is your only install of that license, and you don't have an internet connection, you can call them and they will register it that way. Does that help?

#3 · (Edited)
Moody is right....you should have the option to call M$..to register...if not contact M$ and they will help you out...XP come with 1 (if not more ) free tech support calls....

If you purchased a computer with a preinstalled Microsoft product:

Product Support Options
Contact Information

You will receive the best support directly from your computer manufacturer. If you are not sure who installed your product, click here for more information. See a list of phone numbers for computer manufacturers.

If a retail version of a Microsoft product was installed, you will receive:

Product Support Options
Contact Information

:angel: Unlimited no-charge Personal Installation Support (for versions of Windows XP not preinstalled on your computer). .:angel: Call (425) 635-3311* or visit the Online Support site.
Two no-charge Personal Support incidents. Call (425) 635-3311* or visit the Online Support site.
Paid Personal Support ($35 U.S. per phone or Web incident) for basic product feature support. (800) 936-5700
Paid Professional Support ($245 U.S. per phone incident or $195 U.S. per Web incident) for advanced product feature support. See applicable Professional Support phone numbers.
Microsoft Gold Certified Support Partners provide support services beginning at $24.95 U.S. per incident for application and desktop products. Visit the Certified Support Partners sites.
TTY Support for hard-of-hearing or deaf customers. (800) 892-5234
Online Support through e-mail (fee may be required). Visit the Online Support site.
For International Support options, visit one of our International Support sites. See available International Support sites.
*Long distance charges may apply.

Paid Support is billable to VISA, MasterCard, or American Express credit card.

View the Frequently Asked Questions for more information on product support.

Hours of Operation

Support Type and Day of the Week
Hours of Operation

Personal Support is available
Monday – Friday 5:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.**
Saturday 5:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.**
Sunday 9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.**

Professional Support is available
Seven days a week 24 hours a day
** Pacific time

Microsoft is open during the standard support hours for all U.S. and Canadian holidays.

Self-Help Support Options

Product Support Center (FAQs)
Review common support questions, issues, and new information for Microsoft products.
Searching the Knowledge Base
Review tips on how to receive the best search results.
View Online Support WebCasts
Tune in and watch live presentations given by Microsoft Support Professionals, and participate in live Q&A sessions following each presentation.
Download Software
Find software updates, service packs and patches, device drivers, and complete Microsoft products.
Post a Question to a Community Newsgroup
Ask your peers for help by posting your question to a Microsoft Community Newsgroup.
TechNet
Search the online support site that provides detailed How-To information for IT professionals concerning Microsoft products.
MSDN
Search the online support site that provides detailed information for development professionals concerning Microsoft products

Support Retirement

The Microsoft Product Support Lifecycle starts at the time a Microsoft product is made available for purchase and ends when a product is no longer actively supported by Microsoft. To check when support for your Microsoft Product will retire, visit the Lifecycle site.

Product Support Services are subject to Microsoft's then-current prices, terms, and conditions, which are subject to change without notice. The support options, services, and prices described herein are available for Microsoft products acquired in the United States only. Support options, services, and prices outside the United States may vary. If you are outside the United States, please visit our International Support page

#6 ·
WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION

i dont install this windows in another computer.
i dont try install an internet connection because i need install the modem and the internet but i think winXp gona say me, register or your program will not work good :no: , so i dont try install it:
- if i call Mr.Bill ,,,ok maybe i gona call and register but if my computer dont have an internet connection , how can my computer know if i register it ??? :confused:

you guys have this problem when install the win Xp ???

because i need install some programs like enternet or my card 3D
and i think i doesnt gona install the internet and all this stuf :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.