Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

need help FIXING Win Xp !!!!!

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Alexander 
#1 ·
X(
I install Win Xp in another computer.

but when i want install the card 3D (but i think not just the card 3D) the computer say me "you need register your windows, if you dont register your windows before install your software , your software maybe will not run correctly"

- in help it says : this registration is very important , we strongely recommended you register your windows. this registration is for no others peoples use this windows with the some cd key........

but for register my windows i need have an enternet connection and i need istall the softwares for can have acces to the enternet.

but i think it gona say me the some problem "you need register..."

some ideas ??? ?maybe i need to delete this registration ?? if delete to, how ??

thanks in advance

Discussion starter · #6 ·
WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION

i dont install this windows in another computer.
i dont try install an internet connection because i need install the modem and the internet but i think winXp gona say me, register or your program will not work good :no: , so i dont try install it:
- if i call Mr.Bill ,,,ok maybe i gona call and register but if my computer dont have an internet connection , how can my computer know if i register it ??? :confused:

you guys have this problem when install the win Xp ???

because i need install some programs like enternet or my card 3D
and i think i doesnt gona install the internet and all this stuf :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.