Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having problems during start up. My computers been loading slowly. I use Windows XP. This has never happened before. I thought it was some sort of Virus, but it wasn't. I've scanned my system and none were found. I've been having unexpected internet crashes. A error message comes up afterwards and says "An exception occurred while trying to run '''C:\windows\system32\spads.dll''' '''DLL Verify'''. What is DLL? All I know is I can barely browse the internet because of this and Programs have been freezing on me too. Can anyone Help? It'll really help me out.

·
TSF Emeritus
15,079 Posts
Hello and welcome to TSF

This DLL is an infection,

I would recommend that you go here; read and follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, to here. (Just click on the coloured links.)

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

Good luck :smile:

Please also remember DO NOT post your logs in this thread, please start a new thread here. (Just click on the coloured link.) and post the logs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey for the 3rd step about the panda scan thing what if it says you don't ie 5 or higher??? and you have and you just reinstalled it just yesterday????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.