Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with need for speed carbon.I installed it normally but when i am mouseclicking one the icon to start the game my pc gets restarted.(I thing that my hard disk where i installed the game restarts and nothing more)

I had nvidia geforce4 ti 4100 as graphic card and i broked it so now i am using
ati radeon x1600 series 512mb

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
problem updating drivers

I have installed ati graphics card with the drivers from the cd which is provided with the card.I read the threat you told me to and i couldn t get through and i don t know how to download and install new drivers cause i am afraid that i can t find what drivers suit my card so i can t choose what to download.I read the manual of my card and i can t tell which model is it.... I checked on my pc (manage hardware and i found that my display driver is radeon x1600 series )if you can find me a link to download drivers i would be thankfull. I bought that card 2 months.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
ok i ll download them

Ok i ll will download them can i ask something about upgrading my pc?Where in the forum can i ask it?(at the page where i downloaded the drivers said amd, i have intel thats not a problem right ?)

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
The best place to ask about upgrading your PC is in the Hardware section - post it in "Other Hardware Support".

No, the mention of AMD is not a bad thing. AMD recently bought ATI, which is why they now have their name on ATI's site. Having an Intel CPU won't affect anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.