Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Watching from the shadows
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had points I never used so I thought I would change my name to this for a while what do you think.

·
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is REDBEARD in symbols. I got bored the other night and when looking for how to make red beard look cooler

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
®£Ðߣ@®Ð, welcome to the forums ! glad to ha....wait you're Der Robe, one with puppies, right ? Welcome anyways, how are pups doing ? :D

·
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it is me Der and the puppys are fine I guess they opened thier eyes yesterday morning now everytime they see momma the get real hyper and think it is feeding time.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Now that I really like, but be careful on the planet Gartnorb that means 'I kiss your mother's toes'.

Of course if you're not planning on visiting Gartnorb I'd go for it.

:ufo: :ufo: :ufo:

twas

ps - All kidding aside "Far Out Man".

pss - no John Denver jokes please!!!

·
hey
10,189 Posts
®£Ðߣ@®Ð said:
It is REDBEARD in symbols. I got bored the other night and when looking for how to make red beard look cooler
Oh. I was tired this morning so i realy didn't read it correctly.

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
Welcome again giggle....
I think it looks cool and if you and Shanna keep changing y'all's names you won't remember who ya are!! ;)

·
Resident Brat
2,045 Posts
Well there you are TTII!!!! I was just asking about you today... wondered where you were. Thought we were gonna have to issue a missing persons for you in TheSpa :winkgrin:

People have been so naughty since you were gone!!! yaknow , when the cat's away, the mice will play heheheehehhe:evlwnk:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.