Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to have this problem with all the games.

I can play the games perfectly well, but my user name doesn't show up at the beginning and when the game ends I get this - "vbProArcade Error: Invalid game name specified (todo: put something pretty here later)"

I'm not the most technically minded of people, but apparently this is my set up.

Window XP
Professional
Version 2002
Intel Pentium 2 processor
266 MHz
512 Mb of Ram

..... Sorry, I don't know if any of that is relevant. ... Means nothing to me!

Thanks, Kathryn

·
Registered
15 Posts
a pentium 2 is quiet old :p my firewall has one of those.

this could be your win xp doing this... don't know for sure.

can be many things. sorry dude, but i can't help with this. only thing i can think of is, format the pc. since you have that problem with EVERY game.

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
hmm

i am not positive about this, but i am thinking kathryn was referring to all of the games in this forum's gallery. if i am not mistaken, she has these problems with the games in the arcade....

i wouldnt reinstall because of a weenie problem like that...

~BoB~

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
I think this is a problem with the way TSF's arcade is set up since I have seen that happen on more than one computer

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
it looks like a vB error....when the game ends, its supposed to record your score and post it so you can see where you can stand...it seems like it fetches the wrong name to post and it gets confused and then it gives you an error.... Kathryn, I dont think it has to do anything with your PC

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.