Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm on my chromebook, and I'm using a touchpad (the little built in mousepad thing that acts as a mouse on laptops) and i turn on minecraft, so i'm making a world and when i turn to the left or right, the mouse only lets me turn a certain amount, it's still hitting the wall of my screen and moving the actual cursor instead of just turning the screen in minecraft like it's supposed to. I was proven right when I aimed down and only went so far when it stopped, and the shelf with my apps popped up the way it does when I drag my cursor to the bottom of the screen to select an app. It's happening in both windowed and full screen mode, and I'm not sure why. Any help would be very greatly appreciated!

PS: Sorry if this is the wrong area to post, I'm new to the whole forum thing

·
Microsoft MVP, Microsoft Team Moderator, Articles
39,558 Posts
You're playing Minecraft on the Chromebook? Is it via the App Store?

When you open Minecraft, did you click on the application once to bring it into focus? Does the same problem happen with a USB mouse?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're playing Minecraft on the Chromebook? Is it via the App Store?

When you open Minecraft, did you click on the application once to bring it into focus? Does the same problem happen with a USB mouse?
So I turned on Linux on my Chromebook via settings, and downloaded java which I already own and play on my other computer, but can't get bedrock edition because it doesn't support Linux. I did, and nothing happened. And yes, the same thing happens with my USB mouse.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That sounds crazy! I never thought of playing my favorite Minecraft on Chromebook. It is truly amazing to have had that thought in the first place. Kudos to you! If your USB connectivity mouse doesn’t work as intended, as you expressed, I feel you need to perform a hard reset of the system.

Is the product still under warranty? Sometimes, they might be, check it and if so, you can contact the brand and get it fixed right away. I am sure this should help you! Glad to share my thoughts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts