Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Toshiba Satellite!!

Hello i would really be grateful of some help please :cry:
I have recently purchased a 2month old toshiba satellite and it has been working fine until tonight when i tried to start it up!

Last night it was working as normal and was shut down with no problems but now it won't start. There are no lights at all coming on even when the plug power supply is pugged in! :4-dontkno I am really confused as it has not don't this to be before.

I have tried taking the battery out and putting it back in, tried both battery and power supply, and leaving it to do nothing but it still doesn't work!

Can someone please let me know if they are having the same problem with this make or if they no of any solutions other than sending it back as i am a student and it has all my work on it

I will be really grateful for some response as i have looked for simliar problems all over the internet but with no luck.
Thankyou for your time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at the manuels etc... i can only see if is a Toshiba A60 Satellite. :4-dontkno . Thankyou for the link but i can't see my make on there. For any other information i will be very grateful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Have Just Learned About the Toshiba Nightmare!

My daughter is a 2nd year law student at a highly reputable law school. Class notes, research, and even final exams require the use of a reliable notebook computer. During her 1st year of law school, I bought her a Toshiba A75-S206. The Best Buy salesperson said the notebook computer was very reliable, and highly recommended.

Well, the notebook pc worked fine for a while. But, then the Toshiba nightmare began. Oh, if you have a Toshiba notebook pc I am sure you are familiar with the nightmare. Your rocking along typing notes in a simple program like MSWord and all of a sudden...BOOM...the notebook pc has overheated and shutdown.

Wow, you say, this must mean the fan needs replacing. So you call around and quickly learn that it is not the fan...it's the Toshiba nightmare!

You frantically begin to search the web to research the issue and quickly discover that it is a worldwide problem with Toshiba. In researching the Japanese language you quickly discover that the Japanese word, Toshiba, means: Works like doggie poopoo

You also learn that Toshiba does not offer a consumer friendly solution. I.E. they want to slow down your processor so that the turtle pace will keep the machine from overheating.

Well, as the nightmare unravels you hear about terms like, class-action lawsuits. But, you don't hear about the results and cannot find out the status. So, your left in Toshiba nightmare limbo...like hundreds of thousands of other Toshiba consumers.

How does the nightmare end? You wake up and realize that you have been ripped off by Toshiba and that it might be the year 2090 before any lawsuit remedy is offered. By then, your 6 feet under and fertilizer....like doggie poopoo.

Solution...sell your Toshiba to a fisherman and present it as a boat anchor.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Best Toshiba description I have heard to date!!!!

Keep in mind, if you need files off the hard drive, buy a $40 laptop harddrive case with USB and move the files to a HP machine!

JamesO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.