Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this is the correct forum to ask this question. I have MSN Messenger, I think 7, or 7.2, I can't tell anymore. Anyway, I've had msn for awhile, all of a sudden, I'll somewhat disconnect. What happens:

I'll be chatting with a buddy normally. Randomly, I'll get a message while half-way through the conversation, I'll get this:

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
How're things?
You'd think I got disconnected, but what's strange is, my friends are not disconnected from me. They will continue to speak in the chat room, as if I was still apart of the chat. However, I cannot speak back at them. About 2 minutes later, I can resume chat. Randomly, I cannot speak to my friends for 2 - 5 minutes, giving me that message. Any ideas? Maybe I should post a HJT log in the HJL forum.

P

·
0 Posts
Uninstall and reinstall msn messenger. 7.0 had some issues on my system but 7.5 works fine. Get the 7.5 and see if it works. Are you experiencing any other problems with your OS ? What kind of security do you have on your system ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only real security I have is AntiVir Gaurd. That freeware stuff.

No, MSN was the only program doing something so . . . strange. AIM would work for me, for example.

I'll go ahead for the new version. They just keep updating it. =/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.