Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat decided he wanted to lie down on my keyboard. Somehow he caused my screen to become inverted, in a way. Everything is upside down. When I move my mouse to the left, the pointer moves to the right. When I move it up, the pointer goes down. I am having trouble rectying this. Any ideas would be helpful.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Awesome! I would give it to my friend just to mess with his head! If you ever find out what your cat pushed i would love to hear. Onto your fix!

Is they keyboard you have a specialized one, or does it just have the basic keys?
-blitze

·
Registered
559 Posts
So this has reversed the movements of the mouse? Right is left, up is down, etc?

Hmm.. i'll look into it be back soon with results.
-blitze

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Go into properties on your desk top, setting, advanced, you grafics card tab(exanple mine: geforce 6600) there Should be an option to turn it back around. If you have the nvidia icon in your system tray you can get there with it also. :sayyes: Cats can be quite heplfull. :3crackup: :4-rolling

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not just my mouse, though. My screen is that way as well. My start menu is in the top right corner. Thank you for trying to help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much! You're a life saver! I have to get used to it being right up now...

Wow.. all my letters look backwards but they're not!

Trippy how the human mind works, huh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.