Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've been trying to host on Warcraft III but I can't as my router doesn't have port 6112 enabled (apparently) and I can't see any way of enabling my ports, anyone got any ideas?

<- my router

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just windows firewall, this is a new computer and I haven't done much in the way of protecting it yet. I've unblocked the port 6112 though and unblocked Warcraft so it should allow me to do it from that

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've just been informed that we have another fire wall in the router, but I can't find out much about it for about 6 hours

·
Registered
273 Posts
I've just been informed that we have another fire wall in the router, but I can't find out much about it for about 6 hours
Why?

You should be able to "login" to your router and edit the firewall settings, let us know when you can.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's my dad that sorts it out, I have no idea what it is or how to log in to it... Any suggestions?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Somewhere on your router there should be a label, giving you information about how to login, particularly the default login details.

Can you find it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I couldn't find one, there's just one with a load of weird codes on that says "Belkin"... It is a very old router

·
Registered
273 Posts
Goto your "Network Places" on the computer, and double-click the router, is it even there?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Does your router appear ANYWHERE on the main PC or any PC?

Device Manager? etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.