Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple of weeks ago I connected my large computer to a smaller computer using a crossover cable. Everything was fine. I used my XP wizard to create a floppy and then downloaded that onto the smaller computer and it worked out great. I was able to connect to the internet indepently from the first computer. Even my speed was as good. I have dailup, DSL isn't available here yet. But the connection speed is 26.4 kb/s. I know , lousey but . The other day I started having problems accessing websites with the second computer. It keeps coming up page not available. I'm not having any problems accessing websites with my first computer at all. I tried running Ad-aware SE, Spybot, Microsoft Anti-spyware and AVG Anti-virus programs and nothing came up. It's clean. I can't figure out what's wrong here. Any help would be greatly a
ppreciated. Thanks.
My main system is a: Intel D865GLC Mobo
2.8 gig.H/T CPU
Sony cd-rw, Lite-On DVD/+-RW,
120 GIG Hard drive 7200 rpm, Delta 66 sound card/Omni
Studio breakout box, 6800GT 256 DDR3 video card

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My Network.......

Well I tried something and I think it might of helped. I tried reinstalling the network floppy I made with the network wizard on my XP. Everything seems to be running better so far. Guess I'll see what happens next.

·
Global Moderator
51,325 Posts
WOW! Self solving problems, I don't even need to come in here anymore! :grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.