Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres the problem. just recently when i open up a game to play. the mouse is really really laggy. the game loads fine and everything worls. but only when i open games does this happen. i dont know what to do. ive tryed alot o things. i downloaded the latest video drivers for my card. i did all that jazz. yet the problem continues. i have a very good graphics card and a very good cpu. i cant name them thogh off the top of my head. ne one have ne suggestion..

ps its not the games cuz i have the game pocket tanks on my comp and it does it in there too. thnks for the help

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
What kind of mouse are you using, and have you updated its drivers?
If it's a cordless like my Logitech MX1000 make sure the receiver isn't too close to other electrical equpiment.

Check for any programs running in the background, like email, MSN etc.

Do you notice any other slowdown in the games apart from the mouse, like jerky graphics, stuttering sounds?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my mouse isnt wireless. its a kenington optical. i think its model 72127. i dl the drivers for it but i got no difference. thanks for trying though. its greatly appriciated.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Are you using any cursor enchancing programs like have you customized your cursor, for example to make the cursors look nice with new ones from the net. I have the game Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, and I have the program Cursor XP installed and set to change my cursor to something nicer, but that cause the mouse to lag like crazy in the game, I disabled cursor xp allowing windows default cursor, and then it works perfectly again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
omg.. thank you so much cloud. you have no idea what a rellife that is. that is like the first thing i could never figure out and it was killing me. your help was greatly appreciated. id like to thnk ne one else who gave it a shot.. o and for the record final fantasy 7 was the best FF

thanks everyone!

·
Registered
51 Posts
no problem, glad to help, and yes seven is the best one lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.