Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dead: :cry:

Help me! Please I had a problem with my computer before, but you guys told me nothing was wrong except that there was hardware failure, thanks I got it fixed, but now I think I reset some settings && my internet isn't working && I need to use the internet to finish school work, but that's beside the point. :dead:

Here's the deal I got a IBM ThinkPad with Windows XP on it && wireless internet, but I get strong signals && the connection is excellent, but when I try to use the browser && go to a website it says this page cannot be displayed, so it doesn't make the transfer in or out, help me please. I don't know if it's maybe the firewall settings, the ActiveX controls, or my internet is just a silly hoe Lol. :4-thatsba :4-dontkno​

·
Registered
282 Posts
Click on start>run type in cmd and click on OK, you will see the command prompt. Type in ipconfig /all and tell us what the IP Address, and DNS's are.

·
Registered
20 Posts
check an see if you have your ip statically or manually configured, you can also check your internet options to see if you the set to automatically detct a network and an ip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.