Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new, so sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I've been having trouble with my gmail account since it was hacked, changing the password, security question and secondary email, and i've lost the original email about my account. Gmail are being very unhelpful and not doing anything about it, I wonder if anyone on here could offer any support, or is my Gmail account just gone for good?

Thanks
Richard

·
TSF Emeritus
15,080 Posts
Hello Richard, and welcome to TSF :wave:
Was it hacked while useing OE or on the internet?

Are you asking how to recover your account or hack back into it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Despite it being my account that was comprimised? Well I can understand that.

Could you possibly point me in the way of further help?

Richard

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Microsoft Support
15,478 Posts
You will prob never get back in to the original account, create a new one and be done with it

·
Registered
11,131 Posts
My advice you is to contact Gmail directly, explain the situation and see what they can do. Provide plenty of information for them to work with and you may get an answer.

Sorry, but this is all the advice we can offer on TSF at the minute. As Go The Power suggested we cant help with cracking, removal or retrieval of passwords.

Please take a look at this extract from the rules:

We will not provide any user with information about the location of websites that assist with software pirating, hacking, password cracking and keystroke recording software. Furthermore we will not offer advice, assistance or instruction with regard to any of the above activities, illegal or otherwise.
This thread will now be closed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.