Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my computer (MSi GT60 0NC) since August of last year. In the last month, I noticed that after turning on my computer, sometimes I can only go to the first ~5 sites I went to. For example, if I turned on my computer, went to techsupportforum, Google, Bing, StackOverflow, and Spotify, I would only be able to go to those websites in particular. I could fix this by restarting, and it only happened about once a week, so I ignored it for the most part. Recently, however, it's gotten progressively worse, even to the point that restarting does not fix it. The only way I've found that fixes it is to just leave the computer alone for 10 minutes. I'm really confused at what is happening. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, and here's a screenshot of my computer's specs (probably not relevant, just wanted to post it just in case):

Also, I've tested it out, and it's not just the web browser. If I open cmd and use ping or ipconfig, it doesn't work.
Here's an example ping (one site that did work, one that did not):

and here's an example tracert (that did not work):

If I forgot any important details, just let me know.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I can no longer edit the OP. I don't think most of the info there is relevant because other computers on my network can connect. It's just me having problems. However, I will include the info.
ISP: AT&T DSL
Router/Modem (all in one): 2Wire 2701HG-B
Antivirus/Firewall: Avast! and Windows Firewall
My ipconfig /all can be found here.

·
Networking Team Emeritus
7,376 Posts
If you use a wired connection to the router do you still have the same issues perhaps do a test if you have not already done so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.