Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, i bought a Nokia XpressMusic 5310, and i'm loving the phone, but i'm having one mayor issue. It wont recognize the id of my incomming calls or messages.

For some reason, my phone doesnt like the cellphones memory to store numbers, each time i try to store one, it appears on the screen ok, but if i exit the list and then try to access again, the cellphone states there's no numbers in memory. Sometimes, after finishin storing a number on the phone memory, it will list the full list of contacts, but thats something that happen one in a thousand times. If i want to see my contact list, i can only store them on the SIM memory and need to set my phone to only take the contacts on the sim, if i set for sim and phone memory, i wont show anything.

If i only set it to use SIM, i can see my contact list, but it wont still show the caller id, only showing the number like if I didnt have it in my contact list.

Any idea why this might be, I'm thinking on goign to my cellphone service provider to have the cellphone check it, but still i'd like to know if any of you has nay idea on tha matter

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
From what you are describing I would recommend going to a carrier store. They may try reflashing the firmware and if that does not correct the issue and it is still under warranty they should give you a replacement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.