Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol im gonna stump u guys on this one.... ok, so i go to watch some movies/media on windows media player/realplayer etc. and while im streaming my movie, i get up to like 5 seconds into the movie, everything is fine. but when i get near 8 seconds, the time continues to go up, and the sound continues, but the video part stops, so the movie continues to play, but the picture never moves past what it is 8 seconds in. ***! lol... good luck with this one.... it may just happens with some file types, im not sure... definately does is with avi's, but thats all i know for sure. mp3's work fine.... hmm.... :4-dontkno

·
Student of the Art
643 Posts
It does this with every media player you have installed??

·
1,438 Posts
Some hardware specs would help as would information on your internet connection.
You mention streaming video, this could mean that you do not have enough bandwidth and only the audio portion gets through uncorrupted. Try downloading (save target as) and opening the file when it is complete.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i've streamed tons of things before, without any problems, ever.... i have a pretty fast cable connection so it should be fine... but ill try to fins something that does this, then download and try it... thx for the suggestion :) lol the smileys on this site r so random :grin: :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.