Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARGH! MSN Messenger is doing something really annoying. You all know when you open msn, it has "files, tools, edit, etc etc etc"...mine just has an unpinned shell so to speak, but when I right click msn on my taskbar, or press alt while msn is running, the toolbar is back, as is the blue bar at the top...but the moment I click off of it, it disappears again, it's driving me NUTS! What can I do to solve problem please? Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but I couldn't post in Software for some reason :dead:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops, forgot to add...it's kinda like windows media player, where you don't have the blue bar at the top, (or grey, whichever skin you use) until you move mouse over it, but even when I do THAT with msn, it STILL doesn't come up

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I uninstalled it, and I have a copy of the installer already downloaded, so I reinstalled it, didn't work. BUT I refuse to get the new msn...7.5, i HATE it for one, and they changed some of the best bugs like being on busy and nudging the hell outta someone that's annoying you.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i do hope you know you can disable the bugs don't you? did you uninstall and then delete the folders that where left then installed after a restart?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know that, but I wanted to nudge THEM, and they took it away *cries*, anyway, prob still not solved, but it's not that irritating now I'm used to it, ty anyway people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.