Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there to all members from a new member..... Nice to know there is somewhere I can go when difficulties arise.
Have been trying to add a Business Card folder to Word templates - without success.
What I have managed to do and I have no idea how, is to create to new template headings - Internet Explorer and Office. Under these two headings appear to be every Word Document I have even written and what appears to be all my IE favourites. I assume I have done this as I do not remember seeing them before,
Is there someone that can guide as to how to get rid of these. Have I checked a box in options I should not have done? Maybe I should uninstall Word and reinstall. A wise move?
MPSmith

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Smith,
First up all, Welcome to the forums.
I can see there are more than one question in your post. You want to add a Biz Card to the template. and second is trying to understand.
Could you please restate it again for me to understand it better. Thanks

For sure you will not need to reinstall word in this case. If you can delete the normal.dot file from your msoffice, word, templates folder, you will get rid of your all the customize template settings and word will give you a default plane template. Try this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.