Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an mp3 player and just doing some research. Any ideas on the better ones out there. I have Rhapsody on my comp. and the Rhapsody Clix is supposed to be pretty decent. any comments? I don't know if I care for the ipods because I think it only supports mp3 format. At least that what I've heard. JC

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
2,367 Posts
Hmm, let me fire up the old choose-o-meter.
Round one:
Do you care if your player looks good?
Do you want a reliable player?
Do you want a Rhapsody player?
What capacity are you looking for?
How big (physical size) do you want?
What battery life are you looking for?
Rechargable battery or do you care?
Please answer all questions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, don't really care about form just function. Defiantly want reliability. Capacity; don't think I'd need more than 20 gig. Physical size doesn't really matter. Would like good battery life. If they make good battery life AND rechargeable that's cool. Honestly, I probably care more about reliability than anything else. I've found that if paying a little extra gets better products, I'm all for it. Thanks, JC

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you want a Rhapsody-compatible player?
I was thinking of going that way, only because I have a Rhapsody acct. Someone just told me that the players with built-in battery are just junk after the battery goes bad though. JC

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
2,367 Posts
That's only iPods. Sansa E-class devices have a user-replaceable Li-on rechargeable battery. They are fairly reliable but require de-bricking once in a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.