Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys seen this before? My mouse pointer is in the games like it is on the desktop. This problem surfaced after I upgraded my motherboard/cpu and video card. What should I change or look for? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

What kind of mouse are you using? What version of mouse software (if any) are you using?

Some things to try:

1. re-install (or install) the latest mouse software for your mouse. Go HERE for mIcrosoft intellipoint software. Go HERE for Logitech software.

2. Ensure video card drivers are the latest and greatest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply...

Sorry, should have mentioned this in the first post. I have a Logitech Marble Mouse and have no drivers installed for it. I have installed the software and driver from Logitech and the problem still remained. I have since uninstalled it at the advice of a friend, but the problem is still here. This problem has stumped many people I know, including computer techs. My Geforce 3 Ti 200 has the latest drivers installed. My friends joke with me that it is a entity living in my computer. I have even bought a new mouse but the problem is still here.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
I had the exact same problem about a year ago, but cannot remember exactly what I did to fix it.

Try downloading this from Logitech registry file for gamers and see if that fixes the problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.