Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 3rd post regarding mouse cursor freezing issue..i am totally frustrated and have no idea what to do? :frown: :cry:
My all drivers are upto date..all BIOS settings are proper..power settings are also proper yet there is freezing of mouse cursor with the sound of its disconnection..tried all the means which were told in previous 2 post but nothing helped :sad:

MY PC config:-
i5-2500k..DH67Cl motherboard...4gb ddr3 ram (gskill)...Nvidia gt240 ddr5 1024mb graphic card...600watts corsair power supply...NZXT cabinet...logitech g400 gaming mouse...n dis 1 are newly assembled configuration..just 2 month

i have attached 2 pics please refer them....image 1 is clicked when my mouse is stuck which made my keyboard to stuck as well at one place and the only thing i left with was to restart the PC....image 2 is clicked right after restart there are changes observed...i hope someone has information as what to do to get problem solved. I have also email Logitech for this issue some few days back yet there is no response from them. Please help me to get rid of this issue as soon as possible.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.