Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Student of the Art
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, Im having a hell of a time tryimg to figure out what type of motherboard I have, or it's name to be exact,

Can anyone help!!

S

·
0 Posts
On the first screen you will see upon bootup there will be a string of numbers on the bottom left of the page.

Something like

2A59L-XXXX-XXX
Or
51-1506-XXXX-XXXX
Or
12/09/1999 i440LX

Write down these numbers exactly as you see them and post them here..

I suppose I should have asked if this is a running machine we're talking about here.

·
Student of the Art
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a running machine but none of those numbers pop on the screen....

If this help, its a socket 370, intel 810 chipset, 500 MHz celeron A....

Its a HP Pavilion 8560c but i added 100 more megs of ram and other neat stuff....I checked their website but they cant give me the name of the board...ist not on the site....

HP SUX!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
On the first screen you will see upon bootup there will be a string of numbers on the bottom left of the page.

Something like

2A59L-XXXX-XXX
Or
51-1506-XXXX-XXXX
Or
12/09/1999 i440LX

Write down these numbers exactly as you see them and post them here..

I suppose I should have asked if this is a running machine we're talking about here.
Heya iknow this post is a lot of years past the time you posted this but im hoping beyond hope that your still part of this forum.

I need help figuring out what mother board this computer has its a friends comp and well she got it used and doesnt know anything about comuters let alone to make sure yu got all the manuals lol.

06/18/2002-8361-686B-6A6LMM4SC-00

thats the numbers off the bottom of the main screen thanks for any help you can give.

btw it is a athlon xp 1.1ghz cpu and yes its a running system :tongue:

thanks loads

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.