Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Well I'm pretty sure this is a motherboard problem. When I go onto the internet I keep getting errors like:

Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

And asks if u want to send an error report.

I've had this problem before and I know its a motherboard problem. It happens like on the internet or sometimes even quits my games since there on the internet.

A guy tried to fix it but I think he made it worse, its happening more than ever. It pisses me of cuz sometimes I lost all my posts that Im typen on the internet, it justs quits whenever it wants.

What do i do??

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
it could be something else besides an motherboard problem. first of all, post your computer hardware and network setup specs.

do you have broadband connection? a router with multiple computers on the network?

have you scan your computer for any spywares at all? if not check out www.majorgeeks.com and download "spybot", "adware SE", and "spyblaster". also download AVG which is a good anti-virus program.

then install all programs ive mentioned above and update them. then run spybot, adware, and AVG and see if they detect spywares and trojans on your computer. good luck and post back if you have more problems.

·
Premium Member
78,003 Posts
i have the same error for opera for the last 4 weeks,it is not your m/b
on mine it is not spyware and the like,i have run a repair install of windows,re d/loaded and reinstalled opera all to no avail
i have just noticed it only seems to happen when i have the bookmarks open on the sidebar if i have the mail open it does'nt seem to happen
just waiting to see if it happens again being as it is an irregular occurance
try a system restore to a point when everything was ok

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm,

Well the computer was recently just reinstalled with everything. It was like brand new, they did a reinstall of everything so I mean its clean..

Im actually on vacation in scotland, so its like different over here.

Its:

Broadband DSL- NTL (ISP)

Its just like a little cable box, only 1 internet cord.

The processor is like quite sooped up. I dunno.. It cant be viruses though.

Hmm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.