Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I got very strange problem, and knowing how many times when I had problems, I was searching posts here, I decided this time to ask for help..it seems I am simply not up for serious problem I am having.

It's about sound. First, I have sound for music player and youtube on laptop, and then in one moment, it is gone.
When I click on volume, I get msg ''There is no active mixer devices...'' (with sound).
When I try run - services.msc, I am getting message ''mmc.exe unable to locate component'' and then strangest thing:

''This application failed to start because oÃâGL .dll. file was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem'' After letter ''L'' in msg I am getting there is graphic image of square (geometrical figure).

Can anybody help me, please?

Thx, in advance.

·
Global Moderator
42,350 Posts
Sounds like you have a virus. Please click on the link for Virus/Trojan Help in my signature and post there for more help. You can also try going to Start/Run and type SFC /scannow and press enter. Put the XP CD in and it will replace any missing files from the CD.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.