Tech Support Forum banner
321 - 340 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Tempest on Steam Playing this game is one memorable moment for me:smile:
My first plundered ship. I'm new to games after a lo-o-ong period of work|study|work lifestyle and when I got this game as gift from my dad ( He is big fan of Sid Meir's Corsairs, we played them together when I was a kid) I started it and immediately felt nostalgia. It was good to get back to games with rum and yo-ho-ho!

·
Registered
14 Posts
For me it has to be playing Battlefield 1942 and jumping from the plane to destroy my enemie's plane with a rocket launcher! Was the most epic gaming thing I've done :)

·
Elite Commander
1,417 Posts
mine was playing GP4 over a full season at the highest level in an underpowered car on the last lap of the last gp of the year having an engine failure coming out the the last corner and litterally creaping acros the line 0.011 seconds in the lead to win the championship.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Speaking of something I've experienced lately , it was Dishonored 2 achievement called "The Lovers". I wastrying to eliminate the target without killing and his friend came near and pushed the guy I was holding with... Bruce Lee-style leg spin.
I laughed so hard I couldn't stand after that.
I know this is fun, but is memorable in some kinda way ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Recently released Warhammer 40000: Space Wolf on Steam - The incredible feeling after you have completed the extremely hard mission! It true hardcore old-school turn-based gameplay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Memorable Gaming Moment is when Playing FIFA with my mate in the FA Cup Final, he was winning 3-0 at half time, scored another 3 goals and a Thierry Henry screamer in the last minute of Extra Time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
mass effect Andromeda is a good game to start with were there are lots of consequences for each decision so i think every decision is a moment

·
Registered
17 Posts
It was when I was playing COD:MW3 on Xbox360 lan party and being fairly new to the game I was leading the most kills. I was unstoppable at the game that time. I miss those days.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can't remember the exact moment, but I can remember the game - it's Heroes of Might and Magic III. I played all the parts but I always return to that one as it can't be betrayed :)

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
My most memorable was the first Ghost recon, I was the king of that game for a long while.
We'd meet up 3-4 times a week and have each game maxed out with people sitting in the living room or basement and two or three separate games going at once.
Still load it up and play every now and then.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Getting that Vice City shirt after completing all major and side missions on GTA:VC. Nothing really remarkable for others perhaps, but it was the first time I completed a game. Cousins who visited had a swell time watching me play (or so I remember). GTA:SA took me more time though.

·
Moderator , Windows Tech Team , Hardware Tech T
Operating Systems || Hardware || Most Tech Stuff
3,180 Posts
Rushing in CS1.6 de_dust2 with just 2 flashbangs and a knife and getting 6 knife kills in a Pub server, was LMAO moment !

·
Registered
100 Posts
World of warcraft - warlords of draenor. The allied races enter through the dark portal and the whole Iron Horde is expecting them. The chiefs are watching them while standing on a grand rock. it looked really cool

·
Registered
100 Posts
Adding my third entry here (I think) -- really hard to have just one occupy the spot of being the most memorable. This being sent to me by a friend reminded me to try on some of the mods listed on Minecraft. Twilight Forest is especially epic and bosses are fun to fiiiight

321 - 340 of 351 Posts