Tech Support Forum banner
301 - 320 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mine was when I was playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky.

I was searching for loots around Cordon, and eventually I came to a Loner camp which is under attack by some mutants. I helped them killing those mutants, and succeed. Well, their group was consist of 5 people, but 2 killed by mutants, so only 3 left. I decided to took a rest for a while, and sat around the fire. Then, I heard one of them started a conversation with Russian language, like he was expressing that he is tired or something. The other responded, seems like he agreed to his words. And then, the other one pulled out a guitar and starts to play a relaxing acoustic song.

That was the first time I'm impressed to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s atmosphere :smile:

·
Moderator - Games Team , Articles Team
6,120 Posts
The ending to Metro 2033 was pretty good.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I`m running to my target with my bike, 2nd person is trying to pass me. I`m in the 1st possession. Last moment a police man push me for wrong over taking & I fall on the road. I become 2nd. It is a Racing Game. Excellent!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Resident Evil 4.

The moment after the Big Cheese beats you up and the sack-face chainsaw-wielding guy comes to finish you off.

I exited the house to see him hurtling down the path, flailing his disturbingly loud chainsaw with the intent of cleaving it into my neck, so I went back in the house.

I obviously overestimated the game's mechanics, because I tried to whittle a hole through the boarded up window in the kitchen so that I could get a clear shot at his head as he came to the door.

After about 20 seconds of that not working, I turned round and he was right there. I somehow managed to miss the sounds of the door opening and the chainsaw and the footsteps. If anyone's ever been killed by a chainsaw-guy on RE4, they'll know it comes with a special QTE.. which was very loud, and very surprising, and very scary. I've never dropped a control out of pure fear before!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Besides the comment earlier I have made regarding my best moment being NFS HP 2010...I would like to list my top games (PC) which have made me feeling more than ever to elope with my PC to a secluded island with non_stop supply of electricity, food (That you dont need to use two hands to eat and can't mess up the keyboard when they are spilled on it), a working loo...and the ability to warp a few friends over with their rigs for some one on one or one on two...or whatever...even LANning...yes I still do that...these games have made happier...

1. EA Sports FIFA08 (Best gameplay FIFA ever)
2. Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Where granades and Heavymachine guns really make a difference unlike COD...where you can shoot a door to gain entry and flee from enemy fire unlike COD...where you can ride any vehicle you come across unlike COD...rather before anyone could in COD)
3. Assasin's Creed (Brotherhood)...no need to say anything
4. Tom Clancy's Hawx...I was a virgin fighter jet sim flyer...what can I say
5. Paradise City.

I will try and post in my memorable moments in these games later on.

·
Registered
443 Posts
When created my first Runescape account called Clone727; me and my friends were all called Clone#. They were good gaming days. I've got a more recent account called x Pyro (has 99 Firemaking).

·
Registered
11 Posts
For me it's probably when me and my friend played Halo Combat Evolved Co-Op for the first time, on his Xbox. I especially remember the map "Assault on the Control Room". The moment we enetered the first ice-valley, we were:suprised::suprised::suprised: amazed. :suprised:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ad for me I can't remember One moment, because it is hard for me to choose one over the other.

For example, I remember playing SW KOTOR when I was a kid. When Darth Malak told the hero, who is Darth Revan, I was utterly shocked and amazed altogether.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh, I've remembered another one that stands out of a line of epic moments:
In GTA Vice city, there was a mission with toy helicopter and when you finally win this **** the joy and happiness fulfill you..

·
Hardware Team , Games Team
4,651 Posts
One of my most funny memorable moments was when i finished Zelda II: The Adventure of Link for the NES when i was 5 years old and seeing the look on my dads face. He bought the game back in 87 (The year i was born) when it first came out and never finished it, always got to the part when you face the mirror version of Link, he could never beat him. He'd then quit and walk away for a few months.

301 - 320 of 351 Posts