Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a new monitor for my wifes puter. She has been using an old 14" KDS that use to belong to our son. Now, she wants to upgrade to a 17".

She loves to shop and surf the web, do her email and chat. Not a gamer at all. I found a MAG 17" at Best Buy for $99.00 on sale. If you would like to check it out this is the link.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051384546626&skuId=4757409&type=product&productCategoryId=cat01010

Would this be a good one for her or is it junk. Never had any dealings with MAG.

Thanks for the help,

Laffctx

S

·
0 Posts
I bought one of those at Comp-USA about a year ago for $89.00 on sale. Only difference it's a model 770FS and it works good enough for my backup machine. IMO go for it.

Nope it was Best Buy I just looked at the receipt..........:D

·
Citizen of the world
51,041 Posts
FWIW, if you check More Stuff 4 Less for a couple of weeks, rebate deals have been coming out regularly for 17" monitors for as little as $40 after rebate. I have one of the OfficeMax $40 specials, and it works just fine on one of my systems. I also picked up a MAG 786N for $70 for my workbench, and also seems to work just fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.