Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago i noticed my computer monitor had stopped switching on automatically, when i start up my computer, and at the time it didnt bother me because i would just press the power button off and on to turn it on, but now its rather annoying something as little as this, when it should be coming on automatically like it used.
So could anyone aid or help me if possible on explaining how i can get my monitor turning on automatically, I have a FUTURA flat screen monitor, that looks like the picture on your website at the top left corner (well it looks exactly like it).

Well thanks again for your help and time taken to solve my problem, if it can be.

blade_sabre aka chris

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
depends, how old is old

well neither is really that old, but what am i saying, i bought the computer brand new from tiny on the 24/7/04 so i wouldnt say that old.
hope that helps.
Thank you
blade_sabre aka chris

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Make sure your monitor cables are pushed in all the way. Do you have a second computer where you can swap the monitors to test the problem?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
other monitor

i do have another monitor to test it with and will do tommorrow as i am shortly going to work as i work nights, so i will test it tommorow, i take it if the other monitor automatically comes on there is a problem with my flatscreen that cant be fixed, (looks like i have to keep pressing the monitor power button to turn it on :laugh: )

Thanks for your help, its appreciated.
blade_sabre aka chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.