Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone please help me....When my computer restarts I get a message stateing that The windows registry or SYSTEM. INI file refers to this device file but the device file no longer exists and it also says Vnetsup. vxc and Vredir. vxd cannot find a device file needed to run windows or a windows application. and then at the very end it has dfs. vxd
Is this something that can be fixed or what? It is very anoying everytime I start up. And then when it does get past this stage a box pops up and it reads as followed

windows networking
unable to load the dynamic link library
msnp32. dll
The systom can not find the file specified
some or all of the following feature is not available.

microsoft network

can someone please tell me what this is and how I can fix the problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
sassykim61 said:
can someone please help me....When my computer restarts I get a message stateing that The windows registry or SYSTEM. INI file refers to this device file but the device file no longer exists and it also says Vnetsup. vxc and Vredir. vxd cannot find a device file needed to run windows or a windows application. and then at the very end it has dfs. vxd
Is this something that can be fixed or what? It is very anoying everytime I start up. And then when it does get past this stage a box pops up and it reads as followed

windows networking
unable to load the dynamic link library
msnp32. dll
The systom can not find the file specified
some or all of the following feature is not available.

microsoft network

can someone please tell me what this is and how I can fix the problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.